Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm well nourished

Well not much to report today.  Meds are working pretty well.  I seem to no longer need a clock to tell me when it's time to meet up with the little yellow fellow.  I have about one hour of the funk feeling and then it's time to get my jig on.  I did learn one thing today.  I had to go to the Neurologist's office to pick up some paperwork.  I was reading through some of the notes that he had written.  Thirty nine year old female Parkinson's patient stuck out first.  Yea, Yea, Yea, what the fuck ever  Then there it was.  His exactly comment was " she appears to be well nourished"  What the hell does that mean?   He appeared to be of Indian decent, but did I mention that?  I realize that this is doctors term, for appearing healthy.  But well nourished?  Like I haven't missed any meals lately, well nourished?   This made me chuckle, I wanted to see what well nourished looked like, and this is one of the first pics that came up.
Today has been a good and educating day.

1 comment:

  1. My doctor wasn't quite as nice as yours...he didn't tell me I was well nourished...he told me I was OBESE! Maybe I should see YOUR doctor! LOL
    Luv ya,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete