Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A little TMI

Please let me start by asking you, how well do we know each other?  Now, another question.  Do you feel the need to know me a whole lot better?  If the answer to the second question is no, then you need to go back to facebook or some flowery, smell good kind of blog.  When I started this blog is was to remember things, say 20 years from now.  That would be the time dementia should start to settle into my perfect little world.  Hope I can remember my password, I should probably jot that down somewhere.  Well, I have been getting a ton of feedback from this silly little journal.  I actually got a letter in the mail today,,,why wouldn't they have emailed me?  I have no idea.  Obviously,  if they read the blog they have a computer.  Just sayin.  The letter stated that they had been creeping on my facebook and read the blog.  They wanted me to know that they found it very informative and thought it may help others someday.  So, if that is really the case, I need to let it all out.  I know your probably thinking that I have been.  Well there are many little things that your not going to see, if we meet up at the local market.  That is if I have the energy to get there. 
I have already spoken about the whole foot deal.  By the way,  big thank you to Pekin Prescription Lab.  You are all the best.  My right foot thanks you very much.  I no longer walk like Herman Munster in the mornings.  The hand tremors, yea they pretty much suck, but it doesn't hurt.  What does hurt, is my stomach.  Here is where the TMI, will begin. Don't blame you, if you haul ass about now.
If I was David Letterman and had a top ten, this would be in the top five.  It is unbearable.  Now before you all flood my inbox with the home remedies, believe me I have tried it all.  This isn't something new to me.  I have been dealing with this for quite some time.  However, I did not know what the cause was.  Apparently I am not alone in this shitty (you had to know that was coming) symptom.  I am beginning a few new things in my diet.  Exercise is supposed to help this as well.  I will keep you all posted.  I am sure you are all looking forward to that.  Another top ten for you is fatigue.  I would have to say this is the most annoying.  I am tired all the time.  Well, except at midnight.  Apparently I am like a 2 month old, and have my days and nights mixed up.  All day I feel as though I could fall asleep at any given moment.
This picture is not far off of how I feel many times a day.  I have read page after page on fatigue and how to remedy that situation.  Again, that nasty word exercise comes into play.  I am really going to have to give it a shot.  Hope I have the energy to get home from exercising if it helps my first little problem.  I keep mentioning reading all of these pages, I am sure you realize I am reading all of these from the comforts of my office.  Reading seems to make me tired.  I began to think, maybe I need a book.  Start reading about ten and hopefully find myself having one of my terribly vivid dreams by midnight.  Dreams, that is another thing.  Have you ever had a dream where you wake up in a panic?  This has become a nightly thing for me as well.  Now, if Andy Garcia was in these dreams, and I woke up with my heart racing that would be a good thing.   Being chased by a man without a face as he is stealing things from around my pool is another. 
I headed off to the local library in search of the most boring book, in hopes of being bored into sleep time.  I found myself staring at a book. Think back a few posts, to where I said  "it drives me crazy when people find out you have Parkinson's and assume you like Michael J Fox".  To me that is like people walking up to you when you are over weight and saying "I just love Oprah".   Well, there he was.  Michael was staring at me from all the self help books, looking at me like a twelve year old boy who had seen boobs for the first time.  He looked so sweet so innocent.  I wanted to reach out to him, but do I really want to read about someone else going through this shit?   Honestly, I am trying hard enough to deal with my own problems.  Maybe, just maybe I would just read the back.  I was hooked, yep that's right.  I just may love Michael as well.
Look at that face, could you not have grabbed him and taken him home?  See what I mean about the picture.  I bet the photographer for this shot was showing him nasty little 40 something boobs to get a grin like that.  I apologize to all you Fox lovers out there.  I have always said, that what he does for awareness is amazing.  I am beginning to think that he is amazing.  I will let you know more tomorrow.  Oh,  in case you weren't put off by all the poop issues and the boob comments,  I have wonderful news coming soon about a toilet lift in my near future.  Just think, I am not even forty yet.  What will they bring me?  Canes, walkers, and a padded helmet.  Maybe, but not today or tomorrow.   

Today has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment